T. F. Curtis (1845-1924)
Thomas Figgis Curtis took over the stained glass manufacturers Ward & Hughes in 1883 until his death in 1924. Curtis did some design work for the firm, although he used George Parlby as the firm's main designer. Parlby was also called upon to design for Cox & Son, a firm that was purchased by Curtis in 1893.
Show signatures and maker's marks
Search for further information about T. F. Curtis on Google
St Barnabas and St Paul firm/studio: T.F. Curtis, Ward & Hughes designer: T. F. Curtis 1910 Church of St Margaret, Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire west end of the north wall |
Further reading
Browse list of people in the database
View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales database
Joyce Little, Stained Glass Marks and Monograms (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002), pp. 36, 124.
Browse list of people in the database
View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales database